Block Management working for you…
In order to protect your investment and to ensure the smooth and efficient running of your property we:
- Provide a dedicated point of contact for individual lessee enquiries
- Ensure that you meet all current property legislation including, but not limited to, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Co-ordinate applications for permission to sub-let, house a pet, internal changes to flats, lease extensions and sales (in accordance with the requirements set out in the lease)
- Ensure that the Ground Rent demands are served to the Lessees in accordance with the requirements of Section 166 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and ensure the swift collection of monies due
- Meet with you on a quarterly basis to review all matters
… in effect we do all the work, but you are still in control.
We can significantly reduce the risk of the long leaseholders collectively enfranchising or acquiring the Right to Manage by providing the long leaseholders with a completely transparent service, keeping them fully informed of developments within the property by way of quarterly update reports, holding Residents’ Meetings on an annual basis and actively monitoring Service Charge expenditure which in turn, reduces the likelihood of significant increases from one year to the next. This ensures that we have a strong relationship with leaseholders.
If you would like to discuss your requirements and obtain a fee quotation for our services please feel free to contact us and we can discuss your requirements and the next steps involved in appointing a new Managing Agent.